Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Introducing Linda...



Hello my name is Linda Tramm. I met Kristin about 6 years ago at a church weekend retreat and since then we have become good friends.  I grew up in the country just outside of Cold Spring, MN. After graduating from Rocori High School I moved to the “big city” for college. I have been living, working and creating community in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro ever since.

How did I get here??

I think that God started working on my heart in this area before I could even recognize it. The summer of 2010 I went on my first short term mission trip with a group from my church to the Dominican Republic. I will never forget the people I met and the way they touched my heart without even saying a word. I’ve been on another mission trip outside of the Dominican Republic; however it is clear to me that God has put the people here on my heart. I am not sure what that will look like for the rest of my life.  But, for right now and for the next few months that means I will be here, living with Kristin and working alongside my friends to further the Kingdom of God.

What exactly will I be doing for the next few months?

I will be helping out wherever needed in the ministry such as organizing the ministry office and keeping the office open and available for student-leaders to come and work while Kristin is out in the field.  I've already been helping with a lot of administrative and organizational needs which goes right along with the gifts God has given me.  I don't know exactly what God has for me during the next few months, but I am willing to follow Him wherever He leads.  I am blessed that He is allowing me to be a part of His great plan, and I pray that He would be glorified through me.

I’ll share more in the next post about my journey from working in the Metro to living in the DR. Until then God Bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! So excited that you are able to be there, and looking forward to seeing how God works in and through you. It is so amazing to see the great adventures he takes people on, starting with small, obedient steps of faith. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete