Saturday, June 16, 2012

Un Culto en Mi Casa



The first week I moved into my apartment we had a "culto" or worship service in my house.  A group from the church came, and I also invited friends and neighbors.  There were over 25 people who attended.

  We sang worship songs, had special music and Neftali shared a message from Matthew 7:24-25 about the wise builders who built their house on the rock rather than in the sand. 
The girls made popcorn and brought juice to share.


Having a "Culto" in someone's house is a pretty common thing for those who attend Iglesia Centro Cristiano Shalom.  I've been to at least three of these services in the past couple of weeks.  I think it says a lot about the church and these youth that they attend church services Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings and on the nights they are free they choose to continue praying, worhsipping and studying God's Word together in their homes.  What a blessing to be a part of this community! 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment