Monday, December 3, 2012

Spending Time with Family and Friends

The time I was able to spend with family and friends while I was in MN was priceless!

I was able to meet my cousin Lindsay's new baby:  Brynn Rae.

I was able to spend time with my niece, Kiley Jo, who I just love to pieces. 

I had some special time with the rest of my family as well.
 I'm still praising God for the time I got to spend with each of them.

Icing on the cake...  My good freind, Ginger, and I were able to squeeze in a concert. 
We went to the Newsboys concert in Eden Prairie!

This trip home went so fast.  I can't believe how many people I saw and all the things we did in such a short amount of time.  It's pretty amazing really.  In three weeks, I stayed in 7 different places!  I got to visit my grandparents, stay at my sister's, have a special weekend away with my mom and visit with friends in Monticello.  I also had opportunties to speak at different churches, meet with individuals and with smaller groups of people to share more about our ministry and tell them how they can partner with us. 

People have been so kind, generous and hospitable.  It's amazing to watch God put the pieces together...matching people who have a need with people who want to help.  I think we all want to find ways to use the gifts, talents and resources God has given us to make a difference in others' lives.  The compassion and generosity people demonstrate is beautiful, and it's an absolute privilege to be on the front lines, watching as people receive gifts of love and hope in the name of Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord and glory to His name.  May more and more people come to know the perfect love of God through this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment