Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back to work!

I flew out of Minneapolis on Thursday, spent one night with Dr. Walden and Sandee in Boca Chica, and am now back in Hato Mayor. It's good to be back!

I've "moved in" to a room in Miguelina's house not far from Pastor Carlos' place.

I went to church this morning and got to see many dear friends from CC Shalom.


I will go back to church tonight. There is a team here from Pennsylvania doing contstruction projects and VBS. I hope to spend some time with them and help with some of their projects while they are here.

Tomorrow I will go to Guerra to visit with two key leaders from the team of interpreters.


This is a picture of my new room.



I'm praying for clear direction, for courage and boldness. I'm praying that we (Christians of any age, culture, background or denomination) would work together to point people to Jesus.
May we become less and Jesus become greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment